SSC Junior Designer Test Prospectus 2023 is Accessible NOW SSC JE Schedule 2023 Check Staff Determination Commission Junior Specialist Test Prospectus 2023 Check SSC JE Most recent Test Example 2023 Download Full Pdf Document SSC JE Prospectus SSC Jr. Engineer Test Schedule 2023 SSC JE Choice Cycle 2023 Check SSC JE Paper-I Prospectus 2023 SSC JE Paper-II Schedule 2023
SSC JE Prospectus 2023
Latest Refreshed on 13-Aug-2023 : SSC Has Delivered the Point by point Prospectus For Junior Architect (Common, Mechanical, Electrical and Amount Looking over and Agreements) Posts. Up-and-comers Can Actually take a look at Itemized Prospectus and Test Example From Underneath…
About Enlistment :
Staff Choice Commission (SSC) Welcomed the Candidates for the enrollment of Junior Designer Posts. SSC has directed a composed assessment for JE (Common, Electrical and Mechanical and Amount Studying and Agreements) in CWC, CPWD, MES and different divisions. Every one of the Qualified Competitors Presented their Internet based Application Structure For these Posts. The Course of Utilization Accommodation is Directed On the web. The Course of Utilization Accommodation is Begun From the Date 12/08/2023 and Initiated Till the Date 02/09/2023 For 2023 Assessment. More Insights concerning the Enrollment is Given Below.
About SSC JE Test :
SSC Will Direct the PC Based Assessment (Paper – I) On 14.11.2023 to 16.11.2023. Date of Assessment Is Given Independently. After that the Paper – II (Customary) Will be Directed for the Chose Applicants. More Insights concerning the Test is Given Below.
Candidates who are dedicated to be a Lesser Designer should have data about test design and prospectus of this test. In this Article we give you point by point data about Test Example and Schedule of SSC Junior Architect Exam.
Scheme of Assessment :
The Assessment will comprise of two Papers for example Paper-I (PC Based Assessment) and Paper-II (Spellbinding Type).
- Paper-I will comprise of Goal Type, Numerous decision questions only.
- Paper-II should be composed either in Hindi or in English. Part paper written in Hindi and part in English will be granted zero marks.
- The questions will be set both in English and Hindi.
- There will be negative checking of 0.25 imprints for each off-base response in Paper – I.
- Details of these Papers are as follows:
Papers Subject No. of Inquiries Most extreme Imprints Length and TimingsPaper-I Objective sort (PC Base Examination)(i) General Knowledge and Reasoning(ii) General Awareness(iii) Part – A General Designing (Common and Primary) OR Part-B General Designing (Electrical) OR Part-C General Designing (Mechanical)(i) 50(ii) 50(iii) 100 (I) 50(ii) 50(iii) 100 2 Hours (2 hours and 40 minutes for the up-and-comers who are permitted utilization of scribePaper-II Traditional TypePart – A General Designing (Common and Underlying) OR Part – B General Designing (Electrical) OR Part-C General Designing (Mechanical)300 2 Hours (2 hours and 40 minutes for the competitors who are permitted utilization of scribe
Minimum Qualifying Imprints :
Minimum Qualifying Imprints in Paper – I and Paper – II are as follows:
- UR : 30%
- OBC/EWS : 25%
- Others : 20%
About SSC JE Prospectus :-
The Schedule will be As per the following :
The standard of the inquiries in Designing subjects will be roughly of the degree of Recognition in Designing (Common/Electrical/Mechanical) from a perceived Establishment, Board or College perceived by All India Leading group of Specialized Schooling. Every one of the inquiries will be set in SI units. The subtleties of the prospectus are given below
SSC Junior Specialist (JE) Paper-I Test Schedule :
(i) General Knowledge and Thinking : The Prospectus for General Insight would incorporate inquiries of both verbal and non-verbal sort. The test might remember inquiries for similarities, similitudes, contrasts, space representation, critical thinking, examination, judgment, navigation, visual memory, segregation, perception, relationship ideas, arithmetical thinking, verbal and figure grouping, arithmetical number series and so on. The test will likewise incorporate inquiries intended to test the up-and-comer’s capacities to manage unique thoughts and images and their connections, arithmetical calculations and other insightful functions.
(ii) General Mindfulness : Questions will be pointed toward testing the competitor’s overall attention to the climate around him/her and its application to society. Questions will likewise be intended to test information on recent developments and of such matters of regular perceptions and involvement with their logical viewpoint as might be required from any informed individual. The test will likewise incorporate inquiries connecting with India and its adjoining nations particularly relating to History, Culture, Geology, Financial Scene, General Country and Logical Exploration, and so on. These inquiries will be with the end goal that they don’t need an exceptional investigation of any discipline.
(iii) General Designing (Common and Underlying), (Electrical and Mechanical):-
Civil Designing – Building Materials, Assessing, Costing and Valuation, Reviewing, Soil Mechanics, Water power, Water system Designing, Transportation Designing, Natural Engineering.
Structural Designing – Hypothesis of Designs, Substantial Innovation, RCC Configuration, Steel Design.
Electrical Designing – Essential ideas, Circuit regulation, Attractive Circuit, AC Essentials, Estimation and Estimating instruments, Electrical Machines, Fragmentary Kilowatt Engines and single stage enlistment Engines, Simultaneous Machines, Age, Transmission and Dispersion, Assessment and Costing, Usage and Electrical Energy, Fundamental Electronics.
Mechanical Designing – Hypothesis of Machines and Machine Configuration, Designing Mechanics and Strength of Materials,
Properties of Unadulterated Substances, first Law of Thermodynamics, second Law of Thermodynamics, Air standard Cycles for IC Motors, IC Motor Execution, IC Motors Burning, IC Motor Cooling and Oil, Rankine pattern of Framework, Boilers, Order, Particular, Fitting and Frill, Air Blowers and their cycles, Refrigeration cycles, Guideline of Refrigeration Plant, Spouts and Steam Turbines.
Properties and Grouping of Liquids, Liquid Statics, Estimation of Liquid Strain, Liquid kinematics, Elements of Ideal liquids, Estimation of Stream rate, fundamental standards, Pressure driven Turbines, Diffusive Siphons, Characterization of steels.
SSC Junior Specialist (JE) Paper-I Test Schedule :
Civil and Primary Engineering
Civil Designing –
- Building Materials : Physical and Synthetic properties, order, standard tests, uses and production/quarrying of materials for example building stones, silicate based materials, concrete (Portland), asbestos items, lumber and wood based items, overlays, bituminous materials, paints, varnishes.
- Estimating, Costing and Valuation : gauge, glossary of specialized terms, investigation of rates, strategies and unit of estimation, Things of work – earthwork, Block work (Measured and Conventional blocks), RCC work, Covering, Lumber work, Painting, Ground surface, Putting. Limit wall, Block building, Water Tank, Septic tank, Bar twisting timetable, Center line strategy, Midriff equation, Trapezodial recipe, Simpson’s standard. Quote of Septic tank, adaptable asphalts, Cylinder well, segregates and consolidated footings, Steel Bracket, Heaps and heap covers. Valuation – Worth and cost, piece esteem, rescue esteem, evaluated esteem, sinking asset, deterioration and oldness, techniques for valuation.
- Surveying : Standards of looking over, estimation of distance, chain studying, working of kaleidoscopic compass, compass crossing, course, nearby fascination, plane table reviewing, theodolite navigating, change of theodolite, Evening out, Meaning of terms utilized in evening out, shaping, bend and refraction amendments, brief and long-lasting changes of dumpy level, strategies for molding, uses of form map, tachometric review, bend setting, earth work computation, high level looking over equipment.
- Soil Mechanics : Beginning of soil, stage graph, Definitions-void proportion, porosity, level of immersion, water content, explicit gravity of soil grains, unit loads, thickness file and interrelationship of various boundaries, Grain size conveyance bends and their purposes. Record properties of soils, Atterberg’s cutoff points, ISI soil order and versatility diagram. Penetrability of soil, coefficient of penetrability, assurance of coefficient of porousness, Unconfined and bound springs, viable pressure, sand trap, combination of soils, Standards of solidification, level of union, pre-union strain, typically merged soil, e-log p bend, calculation of extreme settlement. Shear strength of soils, direct shear test, Vane shear test, Triaxial test. Soil compaction, Research center compaction test, Greatest dry thickness and ideal dampness content, earth pressure speculations, dynamic and uninvolved earth pressures, Bearing limit of soils, plate load test, standard entrance test.
- Hydraulics : Liquid properties, hydrostatics, estimations of stream, Bernoulli’s hypothesis and its application, move through pipes, stream in open channels, weirs, flumes, spillways, siphons and turbines.
- Irrigation Designing : Definition, need, benefits, 2II impacts of water system, types and strategies for water system, Hydrology – Estimation of precipitation, run off coefficient, downpour check, misfortunes from precipitation – vanishing, penetration, and so on. Wa